Remedywear was specially designed to provide soft, comfortable, breathable garments for people of all ages with eczema and other sensitive skin conditions. In fact, our blend of fibers was clinically proven to reduce the severity of atopic dermatitis, reduce itching and improve quality of sleep when worn three nights consecutively.
What makes Remedywear so special? Our unique blend of fibers. We combine soft silky TENCEL™ with anti-bacterial zinc to create the best clothes for eczema that can be worn all day or all night for soothing relief.
Sleeves – Babies to Adults
Choose from a short or longer style to cover eczema on your arms or legs. Especially great for treating eczema on the elbows or knees. Wear them under other clothing for calming relief. Sizes fit babies to adults.
Gloves – Adults
Eczema and psoriasis on hands make it difficult to move through daily life without further irritating your skin. Soothe and protect your itchy, dry, or sensitive skin with Remedywear gloves for adults.
Gloves – Children
It can be tricky treating your little one’s hand eczema! These Remedywear gloves for children are perfect for keeping their little hands well protected while eliminating the urge to itch. Features a stretchy fit that extends just past the wrists, so that your little one’s hands are fully protected.
Socks – Adults
Foot eczema can be complicated to treat due to high levels of activity and sweat. These Remedywear socks for adults are perfect for walking, running or stepping throughout the day. Give your feet a break with soft and breathable TENCEL fabric, as well as anti-inflammatory zinc.
Socks – Children
Your little one might always be on the run, but that doesn’t mean their feet have to suffer. If your little one is suffering from broken, irritated, or sensitive feet, make sure to check out these Remedywear socks for children. Your little one will love how soft and soothing these are!
Fits children up to 8 years old.
Why you should try Remedywear eczema garments today:
- Works well dry! No need for uncomfortable wet wrapping.
- Zinc provides anti-inflammatory properties to calm the skin.
- Smooth, round fibers inhibit bacterial growth, and reduce odors.
- Hypoallergenic fabric and dyes won’t further irritate itchy skin.
- Naturally wicks moisture to target sweat induced flares.
- Soft, breathable garments for comfort day and night.
- Reversible clothes for eczema, great for those who prefer no-rub exterior seams.
- Natural fabric made with eco-friendly, award-winning production standards.
- Made in Europe with fair trade labor standards and renewable energy sources.
- European Union has awarded Smartcel™ Sensitive with the European Environmental Award 2000 for “technology for sustainable developments.”
- Clothing tags made from 100% recycled cotton fabric.
- Boxes and hangtags are made from 100% recycled paper.
- Zero plastic used.
- Learn more about our sustainability & ethics.
- Chemical free, hypoallergenic clothing.
- Fabric and dyes have the highest Okeo Tex 100 safety certification.
- Free of latex, nylon, nickel and formaldehyde.
- Allergy-safe dye (disperse dye free, phenylenediamine free).
- Zinc is a mineral, no concern for possible metal allergies.
- For more information, visit our FAQ page.
Durable, Long Lasting
- Strong seams and fabric help our eczema garments last longer.
- Triple quality tested to ensure quality and efficacy.
- Zinc particles are embedded for long-lasting effects.
- Vibrant, allergy free dyes keep garments from getting dingy looking.