Eczema Bandages for all ages
Remedywear eczema sleeves provide soothing relief and help you fight the urge to itch sensitive, dry skin. These bandages for eczema are also great for psoriasis, and work well for treating elbows, knees, arms, and legs.
These hypoallergenic eczema bandages work well dry – no need for wet wrapping. Remedywear garments are made from eco-friendly TENCEL embedded with zinc oxide, known for it’s anti-inflammatory properties, to provide long lasting comfort day or night.
Choose the short sleeves to cover small eczema patches like in the elbow and knee creases or choose the long sleeves to provide reliable, larger-scale relief across the entirety of your legs or arms. Easily wear the form-fitting sleeves alone or under clothing without any added bulk. Measure your sensitive skin areas and choose the perfect sleeve from the detailed measurement guide with sizes to fit babies, kids, and adults.
- Short vs long sleeves
- Natural white vs black (made with hypoallergenic, phenylenediamine free & disperse free dyes)
- Lengths 1 – 10 (get the best fit with our sizing guide up top)
Each package contains ONE pair/TWO sleeves.
Remedywear was specially designed to provide soft, comfortable, breathable garments for people of all ages with eczema and other sensitive skin conditions.
What makes Remedywear so special? Zinc! Anti-inflammatory zinc is embedded within a soft, stretchy blend of sustainably and responsibly made natural fibers (TENCEL) to create super soothing, super comfortable Remedywear.
In a clinical study , our ratio of TENCEL and Smartcel™ Sensitive was proven to reduce the severity of atopic dermatitis, reduce itchiness and improve quality of sleep when worn overnight for three consecutive nights.
Here’s why Remedywear is great for eczema and itchy or sensitive skin:
- Soft, breathable fabric embedded with anti-inflammatory zinc.
- Smooth, round fibers inhibit bacterial growth, and reduce odors.
- Moisture wicking fabric means no sweaty irritation or chafing.
- Soothing clothing that can be worn day and night.
- Hypoallergenic fabric and dyes (phenylenediamine free), no irritation.
- Free of latex, nylon, nickel and formaldehyde.
- Tags (100% recycled cotton) are easily removed and seams can be worn outside the clothing for desired comfort.
- Chemical free, Okeo Tex 100 certified fabric.
Check out the full line of Remedywear.
How to Wear
- Works well dry! No need for uncomfortable wet wrapping.
- Wear them over itchy, dry skin alone or for best results over an emollient.
- For best results wear them overnight or all day under regular clothing.
Remedywear is made in Portugal with fair trade, eco-friendly, award-winning production standards.
- 75% lycocell/TENCEL™
- 19% Smartcel™ Sensitive (lyocell/TENCEL™ + zinc)
- 6% Elastane”
Wash before your first use. Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water (<40 degrees C) using a mild plant or mineral based detergent with no bleach or chemical whitening agents. Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners. Do not dry clean.
For best performance and to extend the life of the garments, lay flat to dry. You may also dry on a gentle cycle at a low temperature. Iron at a low temperature setting (less than 110°C).
 Wiegand, 2013, Skin-protective effects of a zinc oxide-functionalized textile and its relevance for atopic dermatitis. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol; 6: 115–121. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3656624/
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Size Chart: https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server1900/a36cc/product_images/uploaded_images/remedywearsizechart.jpg
- eczemalogo: true