Protect your baby’s sensitive skin with a safe solution that soothes the urge to itch with Remedywear mittens. These super soft eczema mittens for toddlers and babies can be used for newborns up to two years old. Easily adjust the size to fit by stretching the soft, long straps and tying them at the right length. No rough hook and loop fasteners to scratch your baby’s skin. When adjusted correctly, the mittens for eczema should stay firmly in place without being too tight.
The Remedywear mittens for eczema and psoriasis are made TENCEL and zinc to reduce inflammation and speed up the healing process. The soft fabric is doubled up for thick protection against scratching, but still lets the skin breathe. These eczema mittens for toddlers and babies offer soothing comfort and eczema relief.
- Stretchy, adjustable tie straps for mittens that stay on
- Double thickness for ultimate scratch protection
- Soft, breathable material for sweat free comfort.
Remedywear was specially designed to provide soft, comfortable, breathable garments for people of all ages with eczema and other sensitive skin conditions.
What makes Remedywear so special? Zinc! Anti-inflammatory zinc is embedded within a soft, stretchy blend of sustainably and responsibly made natural fibers (TENCEL) to create super soothing, super comfortable Remedywear.
In a clinical study , our ratio of TENCEL and Smartcel™ Sensitive was proven to reduce the severity of atopic dermatitis, reduce itchiness and improve quality of sleep when worn overnight for three consecutive nights.
Here’s why Remedywear is great for eczema and itchy or sensitive skin:
- Soft, breathable fabric embedded with anti-inflammatory zinc.
- Smooth, round fibers inhibit bacterial growth, and reduce odors.
- Moisture wicking fabric means no sweaty irritation or chafing.
- Soothing, durable clothing that will last and can be worn day and night.
- Hypoallergenic fabric and dyes (phenylenediamine free), no irritation.
- Free of latex, nylon, nickel and formaldehyde.
- Tags (100% recycled cotton) are easily removed and seams can be worn outside the clothing for desired comfort.
- Chemical free, Okeo Tex 100 certified fabric.
Check out the full line of Remedywear.
How to Wear
- Works well dry! No need for uncomfortable wet wrapping.
- Wear them over itchy, dry skin alone or for best results over an emollient.
- For best results wear them overnight or all day under regular clothing.
Remedywear is made in Portugal with fair trade, eco-friendly, award-winning production standards.
- 75% lycocell/TENCEL™
- 19% Smartcel™ Sensitive (lyocell/TENCEL™ + zinc)
- 6% Elastane”
Wash before your first use. Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water (<40 degrees C) using a mild plant or mineral based detergent with no bleach or chemical whitening agents. Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners. Do not dry clean.
For best performance and to extend the life of the garments, lay flat to dry. You may also dry on a gentle cycle at a low temperature. Iron at a low temperature setting (less than 110°C).
 Wiegand, 2013, Skin-protective effects of a zinc oxide-functionalized textile and its relevance for atopic dermatitis. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol; 6: 115–121. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3656624/
- Weight: 0.03 lb
- eczemalogo: true