Remedywear – Eczema Clothing
Remedywear was specially designed to provide soft, comfortable, breathable garments for people of all ages with eczema and other sensitive skin conditions. In fact, our blend of fibers was clinically proven to reduce the severity of atopic dermatitis, reduce itching and improve quality of sleep when worn three nights consecutively.
What makes Remedywear so special? Our unique blend of fibers. We combine soft silky TENCEL™ with anti-bacterial zinc to create the best eczema clothing that can be worn all day or all night for soothing relief.
Remedywear was awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
- Works well dry! No need for uncomfortable wet wrapping.
- Zinc provides anti-inflammatory properties to calm the skin.
- Smooth, round fibers inhibit bacterial growth, and reduce odors.
- Hypoallergenic fabric and dyes won’t further irritate itchy skin.
- Naturally wicks moisture to target sweat induced flares.
- Soft, breathable garments for comfort day and night.
- Reversible clothes for eczema, great for those who prefer no-rub exterior seams.
- Offer 35-50+ UV sun protection to prevent sun scaring and reactions to sunblock.
- Natural fabric made with eco-friendly, award-winning production standards.
- Made in Europe with fair trade labor standards and renewable energy sources.
- European Union has awarded Smartcel™ Sensitive with the European Environmental Award 2000 for “technology for sustainable developments.”
- Clothing tags made from 100% recycled cotton fabric.
- Boxes and hangtags are made from 100% recycled paper.
- Zero plastic used.
- Learn more about our sustainability & ethics.
- Chemical free, hypoallergenic clothing.
- Fabric and dyes have the highest Okeo Tex 100 safety certification.
- Free of latex, nylon, nickel and formaldehyde.
- Allergy-safe dye (disperse dye free, phenylenediamine free).
- Zinc is a mineral, no concern for possible metal allergies.
- For more information, visit our FAQ page.
Durable, Long Lasting
- Strong seams and fabric help our eczema garments last longer.
- Triple quality tested to ensure quality and efficacy.
- Zinc particles are embedded for long-lasting effects.
- Vibrant, allergy free dyes keep garments from getting dingy looking.